Thursday, April 28, 2011

hohehahi

On the far winding road
no one else can go beyond me

even if i'm smashed by the better reality
i pick myself up after being knocked down
and i push myself each time until i reach the end

when i'm continuously troubled without meaning, i'll cut off this hesitation
always
use a straight ruler to draw an outline of the future,
yesterday i did a number of courageous things
it goes beyond the high walls unlike what i imagined
i go beyond the vanishing point

i remember the last warmth is somewhere in this rain
what is important is the time lost in my hesitation

our promise will not end in this place

Therefore
use a definite ruler to draw
the outline of the unseen
yesterday i did a number of painful things
it goes beyond the high walls, unlike what i imagined
i look up at the other side of the vanishing point

is this dream scene a mere fantasy ?
it is the day the story
becomes unclear
the one who taught me strength
i hope to surely return again so i want to escape these feelings
i'll take out this drunk face

i'll polish my techniques
without throwing away my heart
back to the stage
again on this stage
i make a promise to myself

use a straight ruler to draw an outline of the future
yesterday i did a number of courageous things
it goes beyond the high walls, unlike what i imagined
I'll reach beyond my point of drawing

on the far winding road
i will choose no one else
the burnt and dim dreams tear the darkness with their light
i see the sky beyond the crushed walls

No comments:

Senyum

 Lihat aku pada post sebelum ini. Pastinya kala itu aku sedang kecewa. Mungkin. Bersyukur aku kerana Tuhan itu Maha Kasih. Beri aku lupa den...