Friday, February 19, 2010

16 MARCH WILL BE THE DAY ?

well, i open my ph and abruptly got a message from ika. she told me that , spm result would be on 16 march. seems astonish huh? okey, lets count the day from today. ---- ehemm. today was 20 of ,haa. it almost 2-stgh weeks left! haha. my currently feeling ?

not sure. but obviously i'm axious and too- can't wait!. i want to see the result but i don't have the summoned to take it. hisy. funny right? but hoping. insyaALLAH. EVERYTHING n ANYTHING will be fine. i do my best? hopefully. but for sure physic would not be the a ones! haha. coz i know how i done that day. chisy! it was creepy la babe!

n spm candidates 09- gudluck guys! pray to ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY. insyaALLAH.

YA ALLAH, please give me a serenity that day. aku nie seorang yg erratic. =d

No comments:

Senyum

 Lihat aku pada post sebelum ini. Pastinya kala itu aku sedang kecewa. Mungkin. Bersyukur aku kerana Tuhan itu Maha Kasih. Beri aku lupa den...